- A network of specialty shops in the Chicago area, specializing in short and long run stamping, screw machining of all types, springs, and wireforms. These shops include a variety of levels to fit the needs of a particular customer or part. Specialize in developing customized inventory programs to meet your specific requirements.
- A production machine shop specializing in milling located in Florida, ISO 9001 certified. Outstanding engineering support and customer focus. Focused experience in firearms, medical, archery and defense.
- An investment casting foundry in Texas, supporting low and medium volume work with state of the art equipment, ISO 9001 certified. Asian partners provide low-cost production, tooling and machining options. Superb technical assistance from leading experts within the industry.
- A precision plastic injection molder in Pennsylvania, specializing in low and medium run production. Top quality and outstanding service at competitive prices. Focused on your needs, particularly sensitive to tooling expenses vs payback.
- A precision CNC machine shop in Virginia, ISO 9001 certified, specializing in low and medium run production and a wide variety of capabilities including grinding, assembly and larger machines. In business for nearly 60 years.
- A manufacturer of labels and decals located in Ohio. Specializing in digital and silkscreen printing on various substrates. Well-experienced in point-of-purchase displays and similar products. In business for nearly 60 years.
- A CNC Swiss specialty machine shop in North Carolina, ISO 9001 and AS 9100 certified, specializing in production quantities of precise and complex components.
- A roll former with additional fabrication capabilities in North Carolina, ISO 9001 certified.
- A sand foundry in Michigan specializing in low and medium volume steel and stainless steel castings.
- A sand foundry in North Carolina specializing in low and medium volume iron castings.
- A sheet metal fabricator in Georgia, ISO 9001 certified, with laser and punch capabilities. Fabrication includes bending, welding and powder coating in-house.
Numerous other shops utilized to fill specific needs
when capabilities and/or capacity cannot be met.